"Elaine really wants to see her clients succeed"
"Elaine came to the rescue when I realized I needed help creating my first website. We set up a Zoom call to discuss what I needed and what she could offer. I immediately felt at ease with her knowledge and desire to help solo-entrepreneurs like myself. Elaine really wants to see her clients succeed and helping them create a great website is her gift. I will be recommending Elaine to other coaches and anyone else who is starting a solo business."
- Karen T, Co-Active Transformation Coach, karentrancoaching.com
There are lots of website designers out there and I'm sure we are all different, but what are my clients specifically looking for?
- My clients are mostly solopreneuers, meaning they are entrepreneurs that only have one person working the business...themselves! (Though I have clients that have employees also. All are welcome!)
- Since they are a one-man show, they have to do everything...sales, marketing, bookkeeping, doing whatever it is they do. What they need is to be able to farm some of those things out to others.
- Here's the rub though....many of my clients are just starting out. They haven't made a million bucks (yet!) and don't have the budget for a big, fancy website...
- And they don't need a big, fancy website! They need something simple that they could update themselves if they had to.
- So often they try to create a website on their own. They believe the hype that it is super easy to create your own website, but they soon discover that it's not that easy!
And that's where I come in.
Hello! My name is Elaine Lambert.
- I use Weebly, so my clients don't feel confused by their website.
- I am not intimidating. Listen, even I can get nervous when I talk to big-time website designers! They can be intimidating because they use so much technical jargon. I keep it simple.
- I love brainstorming about your business! I'm an idea girl. I love to think about you and your business and come up with the best way to make your business shine!
Created for Community
You are invited to join my community on Facebook called Website Help for Solopreneuers.
Clients have said that's a reason they love using me as a website designer, because they know there's someplace they can go for help when they need it.
Being a solopreneur can be lonely, but it doesn't need to be. I hope you'll join us over there, even if you aren't a client or don't have a website yet.
Why Hire Me?
When I asked my clients why they picked me to create their website, they said things like:
Are you looking for someone that is friendly and approachable and makes the process of getting a website easy?
If so, let's meet on a Zoom call and chat about your business and website needs.
Want to see some examples of my work?
Check out the websites of these local North Texas companies:
In addition, I've also helped business owners in Washington, California, Massachusetts, Virginia, New Mexico, Illinois, and Tennessee.
Ready Set Go Website Design helps small businesses in Fort Worth, TX and around the USA get a website that is easy to maintain.
Send me a Message on Facebook
How do I get started?
Why work with Elaine?
What is a mobile-responsive website?
Schedule a call today!
© COPYRIGHT 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.